Having to use reading glasses can be a chore in and of itself, especially when you constantly have to replace them for breaking. With Dr. S Eyewear reading glasses, you won't have to worry about them breaking. The lenses are made from polycarbonate and the frames use spring hinges giving these reading glasses ultimate comfort and durability. The Dr. S reading glasses are available at +1.50 to +2.75 magnification. Don't forget to keep your eyes protected when out in the sun or staring at the computer or phone with our blue light blocking glasses.
How to Know When to Get Reading Glasses:
- Your eyes hurt when trying to do focused, close work like sew or read
- You get headaches after reading or attempting to read for a few minutes
- You have to hold items far away to see clear, if they are too close, they are blurry
- You have trouble seeing and reading fine print in dim light
- Your regular prescription glasses either don't help or make it worse
- Your old reading glasses aren't strong enough anymore