When you wear clip-on sunglasses, it can be hard to find a pair that can stand up to the brightness of the sun. With Dr. S Eyewear's polarized sunglasses, you can cut down on the visual eye strain and start to see clearer. Having polarized sunglasses can reduce eyestrain, enhance contrast, improve clarity, and reduce glare compared to wearing normal clip-on sunglasses. Wearing clip-on polarized sunglasses from Dr. S eyewear can also minimize the harmful effects of UV rays from the sun. Don't need clip-on sunglasses? Use the Dr. S blue light blocking glasses as sunglasses and protect your eyes from the harmful light.
Benefits of Polarized Sunglasses vs. Regular Sunglasses
- Reduces glare from sun or other light sources
- Improves safety with less eye strain, no glare, better vision
- Can see into water better so they are good for boating, swimming, etc
- Improve vision with less squinting
- Enhances colors and contrast
- Prevents headaches and migraines by reducing glare
- More visual comfort
- Some polarized lenses protect against UV rays
- And More!